We are convinced that you will love our software. The FREE version is a perfect way for you to find this out. A FREE Android/iOS app is included as well!
For ordinary businesses:
Best in Test offers three tools all companies should use to show the world what their customers really think about their business: 1. Review tool; 2. Testimonial tool and 3. Survey tool. Best in Test has been developed for businesses, so you can keep control of and manage these three areas. We are there for the businesses and not the other way around. Of course everything is managed in a fair way, but the main advantage is that businesses have the chance to do something about a bad review. For example, customer dissatisfaction is often based on a misunderstanding, or they can be turned around with some extra service, which can save you from a bad review.
For ASSOCIATIONS & FRANCHISE ORGANISATIONS:
The Review Tool for Associations / Franchisers: Offer all your member locations a FREE account and let them get started with Best in Test. The headquarter account has a perfect overview of all your member locations’ results and you have a perfect overview of how active your members are; you see all the results and can easily benchmark your member locations.
The Survey Tool for Associations / Franchisere: Set up a national survey, which enables you to send this survey with one click to all your members’ or locations’ accounts. In the back office you can easily see how active your members are, analyse the results and benchmark them.
1. Unique iOS / Android App to capture customer reviews/testimonials/surveys on location. The response rate is so much higher when you ask customers face2face to review your business.
2. Review results are calculated using only industry specific fixed questions. This ensures that all companies in a particular business sector are tested equally and to a pre-determined standard.
3. Only your confirmed customers can rate you.
4. You decide whether to publish your review results online, using our real-time scoring banner. Having an online presence helps to create trust and can offer a valuable platform with which to interact with customers.
5. Negative feedback is not applied to your score until 14 days after the initial review. This gives ample opportunity to interact with the customer and address the issue, with a view to gaining a redress.
6. Both the customer and company can share review results via social media (e.g. Facebook).
7. Review results remain active for only 12 months. This means that “Best in Test” is the only site of its kind that ensures ratings are current and a fair reflection of the status quo.
8. The “Best in Test” platform can be utilised for additional internal evaluation testing.
9. Your company has the opportunity to win one of the converted “Best in test” awards for your region and business sector.
10. The Review Tool for Associations / Franchisers:
Offer all your member locations a FREE account and let them get started with Best in Test. The headquarter account has a perfect overview of all your member locations results and you have a perfect overview of how active your members are, you can see all the results and can easily benchmark your member locations.
11. The Survey Tool for Associations / Franchisers:
Set up a national survey, which enables you to send this survey with one click to all your members’ or locations’ accounts. In the back office you can easily see how active your members are, analyse the results and benchmark them.
No. While there is every opportunity to address a negative review before it is published (14 days), it is not possible to have a result removed (except in the case of inappropriate or offensive language and for legal or slanderous reasons). Where the company contests a result, “Best in Test” will conduct an impartial review and take action as required. It is vital that companies and customers are treated fairly and the integrity of the site is upheld.
You can use our “in-store” testing capability, using laptops, tablets or smartphones, to capture customer feedback. Within just 20-30 seconds you can obtain valuable information in an unobtrusive and professional manner. You can use the iOS / Android app to capture customer feedback.
We do not charge for email support. Additionally, there are no fees for the feedback you receive from your own non-standard questions. The software is very user friendly and the online tutorials should guide you through every eventuality. For companies that subscribe to the PRO package, there is free telephone helpdesk support. Click here to see the different packages.
No, you decide who to send the review to via email, or who completes on your tablet (via the iOS / Android app)
Absolutely! We actively encourage this as a way to maximise your use of everything “Best in Test” has to offer. Please ensure that, if printing the banner on marketing material, you include the date the score was achieved.
“Best in Test” presents awards to the three best performing companies in each business sector and region. There are also awards presented on a national level. There are two conditions that must be met in order to be eligible to receive an award:
1. Your average score is 7.0 or higher;
2. Your company has been tested a minimum of 50 times in the calendar year.
Yes. It is possible to share each test result, with one click, on your Facebook page. In the future you will be able to achieve this using other social media sites.
All companies offer either a service or a product. They do this with the intention of providing excellence and professionalism. Positive results allow companies to validate their business approach, but negative results are a lot more powerful. They allow a company to learn, adapt and improve towards greater customer satisfaction and, by association, increased profitability and/or performance. “Best in Test” gives you 14 days to interact with a dissatisfied customer, allowing for a redress to be negotiated. There’s only one thing worse than receiving appropriate negative feedback, and that’s not receiving it at all. The aggrieved customer exists, whether you know about it or not.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to Contact us!